Online Social Media Training
Get better results from your social media marketing by learning how to use the most popular social media platforms.
Online Social Media
“Why do I need social media training?”
Social media training can help you as an individual and business to learn how to effectively use social media to achieve your goals.
The training covers topics such as how to create and maintain a social media presence, how to use social media to build relationships and interact with customers, and how to measure the success of social media campaigns.
Social media training can benefit businesses of all sizes by helping them to better understand and utilise the powerful marketing tool that is social media.
Social Media Training
is right for you...
Social Media Training Online
Whether you are a small business or a Fortune 500 company, social media training is a must in today’s online world.
By teaching your employees how to use social media in a professional way, you can avoid potential risks and take advantage of all the benefits social media has to offer.
Some of the benefits of social media training online include:
- Learning how to use social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to build relationships and interact with customers
- Discovering how to create and share content that will engage your audience
- Understanding how to measure your results and track your progress
- Learning best practices for using social media in a way that is consistent with your company’s brand
Overall, our online social media training can help you or your employees better understand how to use social media in a way that is beneficial for both them and your business.
What our Online Social Media Training can do for you
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of social media and how to use it effectively for your business
- You will be able to save time and money by carrying out social media training online
- You will be able to access recordings of each session to review at a later date
- You will receive bespoke social media training that is relevant to your business
- You will be able to learn social media techniques that are specific to your business goals
- You will have a record of each session to refer back to
- You can learn at your own pace and schedule
Social Media Training FAQ
Our social media training is £60.00 per hour for 1 person.
If you book 4 sessions you will receive the 5th session free.
If you`d like to book for more than 1 person please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss a preferential rate for you.
Our online social media training provides individuals and businesses with the skills and knowledge necessary to navigate the various social media platforms effectively.
Social media training covers a wide range of topics, including how to create and maintain a strong online presence, how to engage with potential customers, and how to use social media tools to achieve business goals.
Online social media training can be customised to meet the specific needs of any individual or business, and can be delivered in a simple and convenient way online via Zoom.
Our online social media training teaches you and your employees how to use social media platforms to create successful marketing and branding campaigns.
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram have the potential to reach a large audience with minimal effort.
By learning how to use these platforms effectively, you and your business can connect with potential customers, build brand awareness, and drive sales.
Additionally, our social media training can help you and your employees avoid common mistakes that can lead to negative publicity.
The most common mistakes made when using social media are not being clear about what you want to achieve, not engaging with your audience, and not monitoring your activity.
Not being clear about what you want to achieve is a mistake because it leads to unfocused and unproductive work.
Not engaging with your audience is a mistake because it leads to a lack of connection and opportunities for feedback.
Not monitoring your activity is a mistake because it allows for things like spam comments and posts to go unnoticed.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best methods for social media training will vary depending on the specific needs of the business or organisation.
However, some general tips that can help make social media training more effective include:
- Making sure the goals of the training are clear from the outset
- Creating realistic and achievable objectives
- Providing hands-on opportunities for participants to practice what they are learning
- Using a variety of instructional methods to keep things interesting.
By following these tips, you can make sure your social media training is tailored to your needs and helps your employees learn the skills they need to be successful.
When you sign up for one of our social media training sessions you will receive the following:
- A tailored training session for your industry and business
- A training session online that is convenient for you. No travelling, no parking, no getting angry with the Sat Nav!
- A recording of the training session sent to you via WeTransfer following the session for you to use as a guide
- Easy to understand, simple to process and put into practice straight away!
- Training with Martin Reynolds, an experienced social media trainer since 2008
- Meeting notes sent to you after the session with accountability (we call it homework!) notes for the next session to ensure what you are learning is actually being done.
- Spam control
If you need training on any of the major social media platforms we can help you, including:
- Google Business Profile
We are based in the UK with 2 offices in the east of England.
We are a social media training provider in Norwich, Norfolk and with an office in St Neots, near Cambridge too.